Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hi Carron,

Sorry to be slow to respond. Yesterday was one of those days at the office where I seem to be always about 1 hour behind where I should be.

How is your dad doing? I have been praying for you all through this time. You have been blessed with good news as far as cancer, but the surgerys on our parents are not easy on any of us. My Dad has had more then his share the last couple years (2 hip replacements, kidney surgery, and a 4way heart by-pass). He's finally doing better I think. It's hard not to worry though. It seems "Red" never was sick when I was a kid so he's not very good at it! :)

We are looking forward to having our oldest son Victor home for Thanksgiving. He lives in Wichita and we don't get to see him often. He travels for a professional theatre troop. They do shows geared for children and go into schools all over the midwest. They also teach classes and seminars to the young people about acting. He is not only acting but is also the manager of the tour so he has had a taste of the real world!

Jim's family is planning their Thanksgiving for Saturday so it is doubtful we can come. If something changes, we will try to make it. It would be nice to see everyone again.

I have enjoyed so much keeping up with everyone on this site. I am hoping to get a site started for class of 1982. I also think a 3 year reunion would be a great idea!! I would love to help get one going. I have relived many fun memories of the class of 81 since I started reading this site. I had a couple classes with all seniors when I was a junior and was able to get to know alot of you. I was looking at old senior pictures this weekend and had alot of fun with that. I have a great picture of Mike Hauser! It has been great to hear from him again.

Well, I was a little more long winded then I meant to be. I better get back at it!

Take care and may your Holidays be filled with Thanks and Blessings!

Take care, Carron, and God Bless--

Kris (Campbell May)

1 comment:

  1. Kris, you would be perfect to do the 1982 website. Let me know if you need ideas getting started. It is really rather simple. I might be able to dig up some good pictures of your husband!!!! :-)

    GREAT to hear from you. Thank you so much.

    Love you both,
    Carron

    ReplyDelete