Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hi Carron,

Sorry it took so long to reply. Everything is going well. This has been a very busy week. Saturday is no exception. We have a regular work day and then meetings in the late afternoon.

I see that Mike Hauser is a LTC now. That is great. I am going to have to contact him as I see he is headed this way.

I trust your Dad is doing well. My Dad had quadruple bi-pass surgery a few years ago and my Mom is a breast cancer survivor. Both are doing great, but it is always very scary.

I will keep reading the blog. I get to it every other day or so. I love the old photos. I can usually determine who it is, but I do have to cheat sometimes.

Take care and keep writing.

CW3 Scott Weber
1034th CSSB
302-242-9545
To Serve The Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment