Monday, November 27, 2006

Hello, fellow classmates.
Sorry I had planned to make it last Friday but changed my mind at the last minute. Hope maybe you guys will be around at Christmas time.

I suppose since you came at Thanksgiving, Steph, you won't be here at Christmas. Does your Mom still live in town? How about Mike? Is he around?

My older brother still lives in town and my younger brother lives down the street from me in Marion. Unfortunately, I see him all the time.

Hey Mark, I got some incriminating pictures from a toga party I had with your big old moon going on. Maybe I will get that posted for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Maybe lots of people will be back at Christmas.
Michelle Phillips

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,

    Good to hear from you. We missed you Saturday night! We had a great time. It was sooooo good to see Steve D. again. His wife, Melissa, is awesome and lovely!

    Yes, we are getting together over Christmas. Deb W., Erin B., and some others are going to be home. Please join us then. Pick a date that will work and we will see what everyone else says.

    Thanks for getting in touch.

    Carron

    ReplyDelete